Access to and use of this site is provided by Destination Bristol subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site. Destination Bristol reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Destination Bristol endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Destination Bristol does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Destination Bristol by third parties. Opinions expressed within such materials do not necessarily represent the opinions of Destination Bristol. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Destination Bristol cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Destination Bristol shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Destination Bristol accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Destination Bristol.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site are for information and/or personal use only.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- The Destination Bristol copyright notice (i.e. © Destination Bristol), or where applicable, those supplied by any other organisation, must appear in all copies.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Destination Bristol.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.